March 20, 2020
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to be top of mind globally, we would like to reiterate our commitment to you, our customers from all over the world.
The health and safety of the entire Computerized Cutters community – customers, partners and employees – is our primary concern. We have committed to a cautious approach in running our business under the circumstances, based on the latest advice from the World Health Organization, and are implementing the recommended guidelines from our local and national government. We have measures in place to minimize risks and keep our employees safe.
We also know you depend on us, our products and services, for your own business. Considering the disruption caused by the pandemic, we are creating contingency plans and will keep you informed of changes to our services, as well as our sales and service approach during this time.
- CCI will continue to provide telephone, email, and part support for all Computerized Cutters machines.
- Email our Service Technicians at email@example.com
- Phone our Service Technicians at 800-310-2887
- The possibility of some limited delays in shipping due to circumstances beyond our control may happen. However, we remain committed to minimizing these disruptions. We are in daily contact with our shipping partners and vendors and are focused on finding solutions and workarounds as needed.
- CCI Service Technicians’ travel may be limited or delayed at this time. We will monitor the government’s travel guidelines and use these as part of our travel decisions during this period of time.
For the latest updates as this situation continues to evolve, please monitor our website and our Facebook page.
We wish you continued good health and thank you for placing your trust in us. Thank you for being a part of the Computerized Cutters community