INTRODUCING our NEW Accu-Cut KR Series 4X4! The 4X4 is compact taking only 6’ x 6’ of valuable shop floor space and features the same industrial power as our larger KR series routers. This new machine is one of the smallest heavy-duty routers on the market today. The Accu-Cut KR 4X4 router was designed for sign shops that have limited space and budget but big cutting requirements. Don’t let the size fool you, this router can handle full 4 x 8 sheets and cut 1/2” aluminum plate all in a space-saving design.
Powerful and precise, the Accu-Cut KR is surprisingly simple to operate. Utilizing a state-of-the-art virtual controller, the system includes an operator control pendant. You won’t find a more user-friendly router on the market. The tool path can be viewed as the part is being cut and, custom sizes and features are available on each machine.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Call 800-310-2887 for brochure, specifications, and pricing.
EXPERT ADVICE FROM OUR BLOG
YOUR ACCU-CUT KR ROUTER PURCHASE INCLUDES
Three Models Available
- NEW! Model 4×4: 49″ x 49″ cutting area; 6″ gantry clearance
- Model 48: 49″ x 98″ cutting area; 6″ gantry clearance
- Model 510: 61″ x 122″ cutting area; 6″ gantry clearance
Standard Equipment + Options
3 ¼ HP Porter Cable spindle; welded frame; operating software; edge T-slot, Pentium computer system loaded with router control software; and 2 axis tool path software.
Many options are available to customize your Accu-Cut KR. Call for available options.
KR ROUTER FEATURES
- VALUE. The Accu-Cut KR is an entry-level router table, heavy enough to cut everything you can imagine, at an affordable price. Higher production equals lower costs, and more profit. No other cutter gives you so much value for your dollar.
- RELIABILITY. We have Accu-Cut routers that have been in operation for over 25 years.
- SUPPORT. If you run into trouble, anytime during the life of the machine, just call our toll-free number for free help
- EASE OF OPERATION. Accu-Cut is the most user-friendly router on the market. Just a few minutes getting familiar with this cutter and your operators are ready for a full production day.
- QUALITY. We manufacture the best router in the industry, using the highest-quality components.