MEET THE ACCU-CLINCH SPR
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
ACCU-CLINCH SPR FASTENER
The Accu-Clinch SPR Self-Piercing Rivet machine fastens channel letter returns to both aluminum and aluminum composite material (ACM) letter backs.
• Eliminates drilling and hand riveting
• Rivet complete letters in a fraction of the time
• Features an adjustable height table
• Easy loading and unloading of letters
• Runs both 4mm and 5mm rivets
• All pneumatic
• Industry’s ONLY 3-Year warranty
UPGRADE KITS ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE ACCU-CLINCH MODEL 620. CALL FOR PRICING!
“Our Clincher SPR just arrived and we completed what would have been a long days work attaching the letter backs to the returns in a couple of hours of the first day that we had it! This is exactly what we hoped the SPR would do for us. It is a great time-saver!
I’d recommend the Clincher SPR to anyone who fabricates channel letters!”–Lee Bushee, Spartanburg Signs by Tomorrow, Spartanburg, SC
“The best investment I made for my sign shop was buying my Computerized Cutters – Router, Model 26 channel letter bender and Clincher to build my channel letter business. It has been a blessing.
I really appreciate Carl inventing the bender. I have grown both the volume and more importantly the profitability of my channel letter business since I acquired these machines. And I can continue to grow my business with these machines. They are dependable and durable. Made in America – does mean quality where these machines are concerned.
I highly recommend your products to anyone who plans to grow their sign business. Your machines paid for themselves many times over! Great job!”–Ricky Guzman, All Pro Signs, Dallas, Texas
ACCU-CLINCH SPR FEATURES
- DIMENSIONS. 36″ w x 67″ h x 40.25″ d
- CYCLE TIME. 1 second per rivet.
- AIR REQUIREMENT. 90-120 psi; 100 psi recommended; .033 cubic feet of air per clinch.
- WORK AREA. Table: 36″ x 28″; Throat depth: 20.75″
- MADE IN THE U.S.A. Accu-Bend means quality construction that we stand behind. Includes the industry’s only three-year warranty.