WANT TO KNOW MORE?
EXPERT ADVICE FROM OUR BLOG
10 Points to Consider When Purchasing a Channel Letter Bending Machine
Quality. How well is the bending machine built? Is it built on a sturdy welded steel frame, or a b...
10 Reasons to Buy a Channel Letter Bending Machine
Productivity – Generally a channel letter bending machine will bend in a day what your best hand b...
Built to quickly and easily fasten aluminum or light steel parts together, the Accu-Clinch is the fastest way to assemble metal components to create a completed channel letter. With the Accu-Clinch, your operators can attach a back to a standard 24-inch channel letter in a matter of minutes without pre-drilling or rivets.
The Accu-Clinch uses a bottom punch and top die to press-form two pieces of material together without rivets, staples or stitches, cutting the cost of consumables. The Accu-Clinch features a 40 clinch-per-minute rate.
Cut the high cost of labor and consumables, and get the job done right with an Accu-Clinch.
Three-Year Warranty + Support
Accu-Bend means quality construction that we stand behind. Toll-free customer service and support PLUS the industry’s only three-year warranty.
- DIMENSIONS. 36″ w x 67″ h x 40.25″ d
- MADE IN THE U.S.A. Accu-Bend means quality construction that we stand behind. Includes the industry’s only three-year warranty.
- AIR REQUIREMENT. 90-120 psi; 100 psi recommended; .01 cubic feet of air per clinch.
- WORK AREA. Table: 36″ x 28″; Throat depth: 20.75″
- CYCLE TIME. 1/2 second per clinch.